So Layla makes the funniest faces! This one could be either anger or confusion:
She's still learning to focus her eyes, so she looks cross-eyed a lot of the time:
She really likes to be in this position, for some reason. If she's crying or upset, it we hold her like this, she calms right down. And no, it's not from lack of oxygen, you hold her by the jaw, not the neck.
Okay, so she sleeps in a laundry basket, I know, we're trashy. But I thought it was funny that she somehow got her finger stuck in her ear:
I was gonna take some video of her and post it, but right now she is sleeping, so it would be a video of her laying totally still... which is basically the same thing as a photograph. So that will have to wait until later.
6 comments:
Thanks for replying and sorry for the confusion. I went to your blog and right-clicked and picked the "view source" option to see where your layout came from and it said stopdesign.com- that's why I thought you got your template there. Thanks for your help!!
Keep those pictures coming, Dave! I can't get enough of Layla! I especially love the picture of her sleeping with her finger in her ear. My other favoriet is Layla in her favorite position. Hooray for Layla!
She's adorable! Congratulations on the new baby! I'm so glad I can now keep up to date on all your happenings!!
Hey Dave and Cara! Layla is so cute! We want to come see her... Dave, I will see you in class tomorrow. Hope the test went well for you!
Love her expressions!
YOU GUYS!!! She's beautiful!!! Congratulations!!! Cara, you looked fantastic the other night, it was good to see you out and about...:D
I love the fun faces and that is just GREAT that you caught them on camera! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :D
Post a Comment