April 6, 2008

Cara's Many Husbands

So, for those of you who know Cara, you know that she's traveled around a lot. Going through some old pictures today, I found some fishy photos; I think she's got husbands hidden away all over the world. Just look:

Here's a Turkish gentleman who owns a rug shop in Istanbul;


Here's a fellow from Iran, who was living in Moscow;


And she hooked this stud while living in Ningbo, China.



Hmmm. I guess this means I have to tell her about the girlfriend I keep in Ecuador.

4 comments:

Christine said...

LOL!!!

Becca said...

I knew it. You can just tell Cara is that way, and speaking of, you are that way too. Nice post!

Steph said...

Look who's talking, Dave! At least I have birth certificates for the ones in my pictures. Do you have any marriage certificates for all those husbands? No? HA!

Oveson's said...

Cara nice variety!! Dave I love the girl. I love the blog super cute!!!
Melanie