April 17, 2008

Things I Appreciate

So this is Cara putting up my first entry. Lately, I have really appreciated several things in my life and I just wanted to give a little public shout out to these things. Here is the list:

1. Dave - I love him!
2. Feeling our baby move
3. Good friends and family who are giving support, stuff, and love as we prepare for our baby.
4. Students who learn - it means a lot to a teacher when a student can answer a hard question and you know that they learned it in your class. For example, I think all of my students can tell me what villi are and that is impressive.
5. The Aurora Public Library - I love it. I can request a book or movie online and they call me to come pick it up and it is all free.
6. New music like the Flobots (listen at your own risk they are a little political)
7. A really good nurse practitioner who understands that I don't do well at the doctor.
8. The fact that I will get to meet our baby any day now.

2 comments:

Barb: said...

I appreciate YOU, Cara. I am so glad that you're my friend! I am so excited for you and Dave with the baby coming so soon. I'm sure you can't wait to meet her!

Oveson's said...

Yea for the end in site. That was a great party last night. By the way your mom is so cute I loved the baby game. It is a good thing that god takes care of putting all of those pieces together or it would be pretty scary!!