Layla has learned how to play Peek-a-boo and wave. However every time I pull out the camera she is slightly distracted. On the videos she does her tricks but kind of does them wrong. In the peek-a-boo video it just looks like she is putting the blanket over her head. Plus I was playing the game bad by saying "Where is Layla?" at the wrong times. I also have a video of her waving but it is taking too long to upload onto the blog. So just imagine her waving. But I promise she really does know how to do both of these things really well.
4 comments:
What a cutie. So she is growing up so fast...you know you have got to get her to stop that. lol Super cute
I'll vouch for you-I've seen her play peek-a-boo and wave. She is adorable!
She is just a little dolly!!! How are you guys doing? I always see you in passing at church, you look GREAT Cara!! !:D
That is without question the cutest thing I have ever seen! I especially love the way she tilts her head to look closer at you.
Post a Comment