February 7, 2009

The Other Layla Video

Last post I had the intention of putting up two videos of Layla. However, I was too impatient to wait for them to load so you only got one. So here is the other one. Layla is great fun. In this video you can see her ankle rotations. She does this when she is excited. Lately she has been showing signs of an inner dare devil. We took her on the escalator in the mall in her stroller she loved it and bounced up and down. She also started a new game where if Dave or I stand her up to practice standing she will let go of our hands and fall straight backwards trusting that we will catch her (which we always do). Then she laughs.

5 comments:

C said...

I LOVE those little ankles!

Oveson's said...

I love the little wiggles. Everything toes hand feet head. super cute!!! By the way it was a funny discussion we had comming from your house. Marisa said can't we have a girl...like layla..and explaining that to a 3 year old was really interesting and funny at the same time!! She is pretty happy about the idea now and she has 4+ months to be ok with it. Thanks so much again for watching her!!

Anonymous said...

AHH! ilove her so much!!!!!! that head twisting thing is hilarious.

Anonymous said...

It sounds like she wants to say "hello" back to you!

Ken and Cari said...

She seriously is adorable! I can't get over her cheeks!