February 24, 2009

Layla is 10 months old

For all you Layla enthusiasts out there she turned 10 months old yesterday. She still doesn't have teeth and cannot crawl. However, she can say "Dada" and is very good at picking things up with her finger and thumb. When asked: she can clap, give high fives, give open mouth slobbery kisses and give hugs. She is just such a nice baby and only throws fits when she is very tired. Here are some photos. Most of the photos were taken yesterday.

Last you get another video of Layla. She loves to play the piano.

6 comments:

Jeff said...

Wow She is growing so fast. I am glad you two are doing so well. How Medical School for Dave?-Jeff

Natalie said...

She is SUCH a cutie! :D

Unknown said...

I can't believe she is getting so old. I can't wait to see her soon!

Oveson's said...

I cant belive that she is already that old...ok so time really needs to slow down...crazy..she is so beautiful!!

Ken and Cari said...

She is so stinkn' cute!!

Stacy said...

What a great video...she is great. Next year she'll be doing twinkle little star or something. Pretty goo.