February 16, 2009

PeaPod Part 2

After my fruitless search for the PeaPod, my mother decided to buy it for Layla's birthday. She ordered it off the internet because no store seems to carry it. It came last week and is just like we imagined it. It will fold up small, it is light and has great potential to be a wonderful bed for Layla. We just have one problem. She won't sleep in it. But don't worry we have 6 weeks to get her ready before we take off for Italy. Here are a few pictures of Layla in our PeaPod.

7 comments:

Becca said...

She beat me to it! Just kidding, I wish I could have, but congratulations on getting it!

Unknown said...

Layla is so cute!!!!! I love the second picture.

Anonymous said...

She is so fantastically chunky. They're going to love her in Italy, whether or not any of you get any sleep because she refuses to sleep in the pod.

Debbie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Debbie said...

Yay! I am so glad that you posted a picture of this! And with layla in it! She is adorable, and you guys are going to have so much fun in Europe!

Natalie said...

Glad you guys finally got one!!! It looks like a lot of fun. :D Good luck to you guys in Italy! :D

Stacy said...

She'll sleep somewhere, and it will work out...it will just be kind of funny if it's not the pea pod. But what a cute girl.