July 28, 2008

Layla's Abilities Update

So Layla rolled over on her own today! Cara left her laying on her blanket in the living room, and we were both doing other things, when Cara calls me in all excited-like: Layla was on her belly underneath the coffee table! How exciting for her. We put her back on her back, and the two of us were so excited, but Layla didn't seem to see what the big deal was. She just looked at us like we were crazy. But, hey, rolling over is an entry in her baby book, so it's gotta be a big deal I guess. I'll take this chance to update everyone on her other stats as well.

Length: 24 inches (60th percentile)

Weight: 14.4 pounds (80th percentile)

Hair: Still has the baby mullet, nothing on top but long in the back

Grip: Strong enough to hurt Cara when she grabs her hair

Vocal: Makes a lot of complainy noises, and talks to her toys

Math skills: just started factoring polynomials yesterday, today we are starting on the unit square





6 comments:

Unknown said...

Layla is getting so big! I can't wait to see here again soon. Good luck with your move. I wish we were there to help!

Jamie & Ryan said...

I love that last picture. Layla is such a cute baby. I love her chunky cheeks and thighs! Congrats on rolling over, Layla!

Anonymous said...

Oh Layla Feliz! She is so adorable she just brightened my day!

Jeni said...

Layla is so cute!!! Congrats on rolling over Layla!!

Christine said...

She certainly has an expressive face. I love that little smile. It's like she knows something I don't - probably related to math or something since she sounds brilliant and I could certainly use a refresher!

Oveson's said...

I would totally have to say that she has the most squezable cheeks. It is awesome that she is doing so great!!! :) Cara thanks for the great run!!! That was awesome.