We spent all day today looking and touring apartment complexes. I created a fabulous spreadsheet to compare all the places. Our current rent is a steal but a steal that fits into a very small monthly budget. So we were worried we wouldn't be able to find something comfortable in our price range. We looked and looked and finally found a good spot with a rent increase of only $69 a month. Unfortunately this new location is 4 miles away from the med school and out of our ward. But after much debate we decided to apply. We loved everything else about this place. It is nice and directly on the trail and affordable. We were accepted. We will be moving Aug 9. Crazy isn't it. I will be sad to leave our ward. We have met some really wonderful people who have been so welcoming and kind. However, we really feel as though this is the right decision for us. Plus here is a perk that just can't be beat. We get a gym membership for only $40 per year. Isn't that awesome. Plus the gym has free day care for the first 90 minutes you are there. So may be I will finally be able to loose this baby weight.
Anyway that is our big news. Here are a few pictures of Layla because she is so cute. I keep on trying to get pictures of her smiling. But when I pull out the camera she gets so fascinated at it that she just stares at the shiny parts and stops smiling. So you get two of her sleeping and a family shot.

4 comments:
Oh dident you know that you aren't alowed to leave :D He he well that is great for you guys that you will be moving and also sad to hear because you wont be in out ward anymore....:( but that is the really nice thing is that there is change in our lives and that is always good. Congrads on finding an apartment!!!
That stinks about moving, I feel ya there, I'm in the middle of a move myself and it is so not fun! Cute family photo!!
I am staging a protest and sit-in in front of your moving van. Oh how we will miss you guys. It's so unfair. But you won't be that far away, so I guess I will be pacified.
WOW!! we go away for a couple of weeks and then suddenly we are sad to find out that you are no longer going to be in our ward... Benjamin will be VERY Sad!!! So are we =0(
But hopefully we will still get to see you and hey, we will get to see how cute layla is on your blog!!!
=0)
Debbie Davis
Post a Comment