August 5, 2011

My 30th Birthday

I can't believe I have turned 30!  We celebrated by going to get all the free stuff companies offer. We went to Red Robin, Baskin and Robbins, IHOP and I had several more that we didn't cash in on.  We went to an indoor play area for kids and Layla rode a roller coaster for the first time.  I know it is strange but that is what I really wanted to do.  I wanted to see Layla light up when she rode a roller coaster for the first time.  She performed perfectly.



I have had an amazing life thus far.  I know the next 30 are going to be even better.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Congratulations on turning 30! I read your bio on your preschool blog, and you have done an impressive amount of things in 30 years!! Also, you look great in these pictures!

C said...

Happy Birthday!
i know we spoke on the phone your the actual day, but just wanted you to know that we miss you guys! I'm glad you had a fun day!

Unknown said...

I am glad your birthday was good. Wish we could be there to celebrate with you but it sounds like you had a great time! Love ya!

Jeni said...

Happy Birthday!!! sounds like a fabulous day!!

Stacy said...

You look really good Cara, happy 30! I really like your hair that way. You know, I did a family day for my 30th too. That's the perfect way to celebrate. Hope your doing good!