August 31, 2011

August 2011 Pictures

 Jade and Layla dressed in dresses for Aunt Steph's wedding.  We let them wear the dresses a little early to help stretch out Layla's.  It was a little small in the top.  But after wearing it to church for one day it will fit well for the reception.

 This is a typical Jade face.  She will scrunch up her nose and smile.

 Sadly, this is a typical scene at our house.  The girls are watching a show on PBS.  I actually really like a show called Super Wow.  It teaches reading and phonics skills. I also love how relaxed Jade is watching the show.

 Jade is still far from walking but she is practicing a little bit.

Jade actually balanced with Layla holding her hand.  I love how excited and happy Layla looks in this photo.

3 comments:

Callie and Jordan said...

they are so, so cute! I am so happy you get to come out here. I love Jade in the tv picture, so relaxed!

Unknown said...

Man, I love the pictures. It makes me really sad that I don't know the next time I get to see you! Your girls are beautiful! Have a great time out in Colorado!

Natalie said...

They're growing up so fast and they're so cute! Miss you guys!