- Points at a picture of the computer with Dave on the screen says "Dada" and waves
- Folds her arms for prayers and trys to close her eyes (she squints)
- Stacks blocks, glass jars, toys (whatever she can find) 5-6 things tall
- Says "I love you" all the time
- Gives us kisses by smacking her lips together
- Screams at the top of her lungs until she gets what she wants
- Screams when she is in her crib then hands us her bottle and stops screaming unless we don't fill it fast enough
- Rides around on her little car she got for her birthday
- Puts shapes in the shape sorter or if she gets to frustrated she opens the shape sorter door and stuffs them all in
- Refuses to walk so I have to carry her around everywhere
- Does the pull flap in books with ease
- Hugs baby dolls, gives them kisses, give them a bottle and puts a blanket on them
- Crawls over to me as fast as she can when I sit on the floor, sits on my lap and tries to push Layla away
August 19, 2011
Jade is a Smarty Pants
I think probably all babies around Jade's age are this smart. But sometimes she just blows me away with the things she knows. Here are some of her recent behaviors that make me think I have a genius baby. She does all of these things unprompted. But all babies are probably this genius I just don't get to see other babies this close.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
My second seemed to pick up on things quicker and they seemed to come out of nowhere - so fun. But, it looks like you've definitely got a genius baby on your hands (and darn cute!)
She looks a lot like Layla in most of those cute photos!!! She is a smarty pants!
Pretty sure she is a smarty pants. Some of those things are just down right impressive.
Post a Comment