She also has learned how to smile. She will smile only a few times a day. But we caught half of one on camera.
In other news, I am now allowed to work out. I have started jogging to try to work off this baby weight. I have been really looking forward to jogging again. I stopped when we moved to Aurora last year. So it will be slow progress but good. Here is a picture of me after my jog today.
4 comments:
Both you and Layla look great! You don't even look like you've had a baby. I wish I was excited about jogging... I love to eat and hate working out- not such a good combination. It's gonna catch up with me someday... :)
Yea for ten pounds!!! By the way congrads on the jogging it is amazing how hard that first time is so great job and keep it up.
Oh man she is getting really cute. I want to squeeze those cheeks (what else would an aunt say?). I hope that you will need lots of babysitting this fall.
I love her eyes - so expressive. Way to be going jogging - I didn't really start working out for .....awhile after I had our baby. It really energizes you, which you need! What a cutie you have!
Post a Comment