This was in February of 2005, while we were dating. I think it's pretty much my favorite picture of us ever.
Here's me running in the Bolder Boulder last Memorial Day, with my brother-in-law Taylor. I'll lie and say I won.
Here we are making candy houses at Dave's parent's house last Christmas. Cara made the Leaning Tower of Pisa, and Dave made a steamboat.
Here's Cara on her 24th birthday, back in 2005. Holy smokes, I married a hottie.
Here we are in St Petersburg. It was crazy; we happened to be visiting the Hermitage on the same day Andrei Bocelli was performing a free concert in the square right outside; it was like two choking doses of high culture for the cost of one.
Last year for spring break, we went on a trip to southern Colorado, where we saw Mesa Verde, went rafting on the Arkansas, and went to 4 corners, where this picture was taken. 4 corners is decidedly less impressive, seeing as how state boundaries are completely arbitrary. Why not draw state lines so that 8 states meet at a point? Or 20? They would all look like pizza slices, and then we could all go visit 20 corners in the middle of the desert.Well, the baby is gonna come soon! We're getting excited to meet her!
4 comments:
Great pictures! You guys are so amazingly cool. :)
Yeah, it was especially fun to see pictures from your wedding! And yes, yes Dave, you did marry a hottie. That means you should have a pretty cute little one on her way.
I'm so excited for you! Everyone talks about how being a parent is a lot of work, and it is. But rarely do they hear about all of the fun parts! It's amazing how much time we spend just watching our little girl do new things. You'll wonder what you did for entertainment before the baby. Okay, maybe not really, but they sure are fun. I can't wait to see pictures of her!
And by hear I mean talk....
you two are so cute. cara you do look hot in that picture!
Post a Comment