Jade enjoying video chatting with Grandma Suzy and Grandpa Quentin. She likes to read books with them.
Layla and Jade completing a coloring project. They picked out this project after their "good choices" bean jars were full. Usually they choose to go to Chuck E Cheese with their good choices beans so I was glad they opted for this quiet activity instead. They were both really careful to color in the lines and the butterflies turned out beautiful.
We spent one Saturday morning looking for bald eagles. I read that Missouri is a common place for bald eagles to fly south in the winter so we went searching for them. We ended up at Smithville Lake which is only about 15 miles from our house. We found one juvenile bald eagle so it doesn't have the white head yet. But it was pretty exciting to find it. The girls also loved playing in the playground at Smithville Lake.
Dressed up in matching outfits for Sunday morning.
Me 35.5 weeks pregnant. I took this photo today (2/6/13). We are excited to meet this little baby in the next couple of weeks.
6 comments:
Love all the pictures! The girls are so cute. I can't wait to see what a little boy Tarullo will look like!
Thanks for the pictures. I love little girls dressed alike. Also Cara you are not very big. I predict your boy will look more like you. Boys seem to favor their moms.
The girls are growing up so fast! They are so adorable. You look fantastic Cara! Can't wait to see the new addition!
Cara, you look so phenomenal!!! You're carrying that little guy very well! Seriously, I would think that you're more like 6 months along than about ready to pop!!!! I can't believe how much the girls have grown either!! LOVE YOU!
You look Awesome!!! the pictures are adorable!
You look Awesome!!! the pictures are adorable!
Post a Comment