February 25, 2013

Mother

Here is a cute conversation between Dave and Jade in the car today.

Dave: You girls be really nice to your mother while I am at work today.
Jade: She is not my mother.
Dave: Who is your mother then?
Jade: Mother is from Rapunzel.  (pronounced Poopunzal)
Dave:  Who is that? (pointing at me)
Jade:  That is Mama not Mother.

I am glad she distinguishes between me and Mother Gothel from Rapunzel.  After all Mother Gothel is the bad guy in the movie.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Ha! This post made me laugh. One time we were babysitting for our friends (they have 2 daughters) and we watched Tangled. As the movie was finishing, Vance turned to the older girl and said, "You know, your mother could be an evil witch too." The girl's eyes got really wide and she looked like she was about to cry. Vance can be so mean sometimes! It was pretty funny though. I am glad that Jade is smart enough to know the difference. :)