November 7, 2012

Jade's Black Eye

Jade fell down yesterday and hit her face on a bench while playing at a bounce house.  The side of her eye immediately swelled up.  We got her home and put ice on it.  The swelling went down.  Then, this morning she woke up with a black eye.  Poor little think screamed and screamed when it happened.  But now it doesn't even seem to bother her.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man, poor thing! She is still absolutely adorable even with a black eye!

Debbie said...

So sad that she had a black eye!! So, I was wondering did Jade also have fibromatosis colli of infancy? (you said that she was born with torticollis). I was just curious. Poor little things, but it is pretty amazing what physical therapy can do! I am just so grateful Lisa did not have to have surgery! :) We sure miss you guys, I hope the midwest is treating you well.