October 20, 2010

Trip to the Doctor



Today was Jade's 4 month check-up. Here are the stats:
  • Weight: 14 pounds 6 ounces 66%
  • Height: 2 feet 0 inches 39%
  • Head: 16.5 inches 56%

Jade is about 2 lbs lighter and 2 inches smaller than Layla was at 4 months. She looks just as chubby but is proportionally smaller.

While we were at the doctor we also got flu shots for the fall. I was really worried about taking Layla to get a shot so we prepped her. We read a Curious George book about getting shots. I bought princess fruit snacks. She held the box during the visit and got to have a packet after it was done. It turned out that Layla just received a little nose spray and no shot at all. But if you ask her what happens she will tell you "I got a shot in the nose."

1 comment:

Steph Price said...

Bah ha this is awesome! Thanks for keeping it up Cara. Your girls are darling; Layla's facial expressions scream her daddy. Hilarious :)