Some Layla photo updates:
Layla has decided that she really loves to wear sunglasses. Please don't notice how snotty her nose is, we really do try to keep her clean.
She also really likes to brush her teeth. It totally looks like she has a unibrow in these photos. I don't think she does in real life. Maybe it's just weird lighting. Yes, lighting.....
I'm a mean dad, I woke her up with a flashing camera....but it was funny! She had smashed her face up against the bars of her crib!
4 comments:
Hey, Congrats on #2! hope you are feeling well:-)
Congratulations!!! :)
that is so wonderful!! congratulations!!! love you guys
Debbie Davis =0)
Cara, I am a complete idiot! I looked at this blog post, but I scrolled right down to the pictures! I did not even read the first paragraph! Congratulations again, you are a wonderful mommy!!!
Post a Comment