Your daughter isn't as cute as this, I guarantee it.
Halloween was a little bit of a chore, Layla didn't seem to know what to do. She is a chocolate fiend, but hasn't realized yet that chocolate comes inside bright plastic wrappers, so she wasn't sure why everyone was so worked up over scary-looking adults handing out little packages you then carried around in a bag. That's okay, though, we ate most of her candy for her.
I came home from the hospital one day to find Layla helping make some brownies! Layla loves to help us cook and insists on standing on a stool right by the counter whenever we are making something. My favorite is when it involves a hot stove or raw meat.
See the caption to the first photo, above.
Thanksgiving at Cara's parent's house! Fun times, all her sisters were in town and all the cousins got to tear around the house the whole time. Thanks for a really good time, everyone!
5 comments:
Thanks for the update! Love the picture of all your family!!
Thanks for a wonderful Thanksgiving! I love all your pictures!
Your daughter is looking like a grown up girl! You are right, she is the cutest thing I have ever seen!
BBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i cannot get over how stinkin cute she is!! Seriously she was a little funky there for a while but that is one good lookin, cutest kid ever. :) love you guys!!!!
Wow, so good to see the Tarullo clan!! You all look great and your family is expanding so much!!
Post a Comment