Lately Layla cannot get enough of coloring. She likes to pour the entire box of crayons on her high chair and color in whatever little tiny spaces are left over.
So cute! Reminds me of the crayons in our ceiling when we were freshmen (your idea or mine? I can't remember).
Sounds like your family has been so busy lately. Is Dave still in Haxtun? Are your classes online or at school? You're awesome. And so is Layla--good job on walking!
4 comments:
So cute! Reminds me of the crayons in our ceiling when we were freshmen (your idea or mine? I can't remember).
Sounds like your family has been so busy lately. Is Dave still in Haxtun? Are your classes online or at school? You're awesome. And so is Layla--good job on walking!
I love these pictures of Layla. I would like to see her artwork.
haha! she is so cute! i miss you guys. give her a snug for me the little goof
Caylee's said's really Layla did that. That is so cute!
Post a Comment