We went up to my parent's house for Thanksgiving, it was fun, we had everyone there on my side of the family that wasn't living in Italy at the time. Layla doesn't look so excited here, but she jabbered on and on through the whole dinner.
After we got back to our apartment we set up our little Charlie Brown Christmas tree to get ready for the season.
Hah hah! Look at our ridiculous baby!
And while I'm here typing, here are two websites that I'm really into right now. First up is Real Clear Politics. Lately I have tended to find myself in conversations with people who are way more informed than I am, and this site is good for giving me enough to say so that I don't seem completely ignorant. It's bipartisan, too, so there's something for everybody.
Second is Stuff White People Like. It's hilarious! At least I thought so.
I just realized Layla wasn't smiling in any of those photos and I don't want everyone to think we have a cranky baby. So here's a happy one:
Holy cow, she's so drooly.
5 comments:
Layla is so cute! Glad you guys had a fun Thanksgiving!
So cute. Cara you look AMAZING!
Cara, I just got to know you in practically your third trimester with Layla, you do look good....Hey keep trying to stay informed, it get's harder the older your kids get and if you have more. I am confined to an hour of NPR a few days a week, but it isn't thorough enough. If I can I might check out the website once a month. But don't worry, you can get informed real fast and it doesn't match what you learn raising a human.
Oh I miss seeing you guys more. I also love those sites as well. I'm new to the White People one, but I love Real Clear Politics. And I agree, Cara you do look amazing. Dave, you lucky guy.
That great. You all are so Happy. Happy holidays!!
Post a Comment