November 6, 2008

Halloween Photos

This year for Halloween, Dave and I went as Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head. We tried to make our costumes kind of last minute. They turned out OK. The idea was to be able to stuff pillows under our costumes. But I went the cheap route and bought $1 a yard fabric and we had just enough so the costumes would fit us. We went to a party in our costumes on the Tuesday before Halloween. Near the end of the night Dave was holding Layla and she spit up all over him. I have never seen so much spit up in my life. It dripped all the way down Dave's costume. But we were able to clean it off for the big night on Friday.
Layla went as a skeleton. Dave and I bought this onsie last year. So we have been holding it for a long time. We think she is funny as a skeleton because she is so fat.

2 comments:

Lauren -HCP said...

Love your creative costumes:-) this was the first time I haven't dressed up.

Ken and Cari said...

That's pretty cute, I love the costumes, good idea!