We wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and in trying to stay eco-friendly we decided to post a Christmas video instead of sending out Christmas cards. So here is a little video outlining what we have been up to for 2008.
We wish you all a very Merry Christmas! We appreciate your friendship, love and prayers. Have a wonderful holiday!
8 comments:
We love the Christmas video. Can't wait to see you in a week!
You guys are great, we will miss living close. See you over Christmas.
Hey guys! I didn't know you had a blog! That's awesome- Layla is so cute I just want to hug her!- our blog is breeandbrandonsbliss.blogspot.com
Merry Christmas to your beautiful family! We wish you all the best. Are you going to be in Loveland much over the holidays?? Maybe Keri and I could come over and say hi. Best wishes!
The Christmas video is such a great idea. It looks really great. Have a great Christmas!
Marry Christmas...hope you guys have a great holiday season!!
Your family is very beautiful! May you holiday wishes come true! Merry Christmas!
What a cute video you guys! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment