Debbie tagged me and asked me to list 7 unusual things about myself. So here I go.
1. I like reading nonfiction books. I read fiction too but I always pick out more books in the nonfiction section than in the fiction. For example, the last several books I read were Look Me in the Eye (a memoir of a man with Asperger's Syndrome), Gang Leader for a Day (a sociologist befriends gangs in Chicago) and The Traveler's Guide to Italian History.
2. I know how to roll down hills head first kind of somersaulting down the hill. I learned this trick in college.
3. When I got married Dave took my last name instead of me taking his.
4. I have abnormally small hands. I think my true ring size on my ring finger is 3.75. But if you ask me I will probably say I wear a size 5.
5. I have always wanted to be a forest ranger. Maybe when I am old this wish will be fulfilled and I can sit in a booth and give people tickets to get into a National Park.
6. I pass out really easily.
7. I really love the movie Selena. Don't ask me why. I just do.
Thanks Debbie! This was fun. Now that you all know some of my dorky secrets. I tag Cassy and my mom.
2 comments:
That is so crazy that Dave took your last name!!! I love my maiden name. I wish I had talked Vance into that! :)
Fun facts, I forgot your hands were so small but I totally remember when you passed out in Biology back in High School! Oh the good ole dayss!! hahaha
Post a Comment