September 3, 2008

We have a big girl

We went to Layla's 4 month check-up today. She is doing great. Her growth continues to sky rocket. Currently she weighs 16 lbs 7 ounces and is in the 92%. She is 26 inches long which is the 94%. Great job Layla!

4 comments:

Lauren -HCP said...

You're lucky to have such a cute chunky baby. My kids were both in the 5%- shrimps:-)

Tanya Lyon said...

Hello Care!
Your little girl is cute and healthy! Andrew just turned a year old and is 18 pounds. I guess you could say he is a shrimp. Tanya

Dr. Skin Care said...

That's so fun! Layla is so cute and we sure like seeing her! Great pic downtown, by the way. I agree with you on the whole "I position" thing. What were they thinking? I mean, are they serious?

Natalie said...

Congrats on growing Layla! That is always good news! Cara, send me your e-mail. :D doxeyohana@msn.com