September 9, 2008

More Cousins

So Layla is pretty excited that in the next few months she gets two more cousins! My brother is having a baby at the end of October, and we're excited that it will be a boy! My parent's first grandson. Also, we just found out that Cara's sister will be having a baby at the end of March! Too early to know whether to break out the pink or the blue, but it will be their first kid so we're excited for them too! Cara and I have decided that this is the beginning of the end as far as cousins go. I have 5 siblings and so does she, so Layla will have so many cousins by the time everyone is through, we won't be able to name them all. It will get to the point where we don't even register a new baby as a special thing, what with having three new ones born each year, at least. Hah hah! Well, for now, it's very exciting because it's still new for us.

So, when my girls were in Utah visiting Layla's great-grandparents, I made sure Cara got some pictures. We don't have the ones from her grandparents yet, but my Grandpa Farnes got to meet Layla! Cara told me he said that I have settled into marriage and fatherhood much better than he would have expected. I'm not really sure what to make of that. Hah!



2 comments:

Oveson's said...

So I had to tell you I saw you on sunday....You look fan-tabulous!!! That is for you cara...not you dave..He He
No but really you look great you have been working hard and it showes!!

Maureen said...

Cute pic of Gpa and the posterity! I heard our little sibs all saw each other a few weeks ago. One of these days we'll have to get together! Also, Mary's pregnant!? Tell them congrats for me!