September 24, 2008

Night Time Singing

Layla has never been a baby who cries a lot. Most of the time she just makes whining noises until we do whatever she needs. But lately she has started something new. We try to leave her alone when she wakes up at night so she will learn to put herself to sleep. This worked well for several months. However, in the past week she has started to "sing" in the middle of the night. Usually around 3 AM she wakes up and will talk, babble and sing really loud. She will do this until Dave or I get up to feed her. It is cute but she still needs to sleep so we are trying to get her to stop.

Anyway here are a few really good pictures of Dave and Layla.

Here are a few more pictures of just Layla. The one on the bottom I took today.

4 comments:

C said...

SOOOO cute!!!

Jeni said...

Adorable!!! I love how chubby she is!!!

Stefa said...

Layla is adorable!!!!!!!

Jamie & Ryan said...

Wow, she is getting so big! I LOVE her chubby cheeks! Those pictures of Dave an Layla are great. I bet he's an amazing Dad!