May 14, 2008

Cara's Been Tagged

I've been tagged. It has taken me awhile to respond back. Mostly because I can never remember the password to get into our blog. But I have it now. Anyway here we go.

Three names I go by:
1. Cara
2. Bulldog
3. Ms. Tarullo

Three favorite things to do:
1. Hike
2. Go to the zoo
3. Hold Layla while she sleeps on me

Three pets that I have had:
1. Dog named Biskin which is Norwegian for Dog Face
2. Turtle named Waddles
3. A frog

Three longest plane or car rides:
1. LA to Seoul
2. Lafayette, CO to Fairbanks Alaska in a car
3. Frankfurt to Denver

Three favorite holidays:
1. Christmas
2. Halloween
3. Memorial Day

Three favorite drinks:
1. Jones Soda Da Peach Mode
2. Grape Juice
3. Vanilla Coke

Three people I tag:
1. Celeste
2. Cassy
3. Barb

No comments: