I can't believe that Jade is 2! Two years ago at 12:21 AM on June 17th she joined our family a little early (3 weeks) and has been a joy to have ever since. Jade is an absolute character. She has the loudest belly laugh. I can always get her to laugh by tickling her thighs. She loves to wear hats and princess crowns. She is very independent and will often say "me do it" and then get angry if I try to help. She is loving and will stick out her lips for a kiss. She loves to spend time with Layla. I love this little girl she is so fun. Here are a few recent pictures.
| Jade with her birthday cereal. She picked this one because of the bear on the front. |
| Closing her eyes to take a picture! |
| With her Elmo birthday cake. |
| On her first camping trip. We went to northern Missouri in early May 2012. |
| Riding her horse she got from Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Rod for her birthday. Right now Jade loves horses so this is a great present. |
| Opening another present. |
Here is a look at Jade as she has grown.
| Newborn June 2010 |
| Jade 6 months old Dec 2010 |
| Jade 1 year old June 2011 |
| Jade 18 months old Dec 2011 |
| Jade 2 years old June 2012 |
2 comments:
oh my goodness! I love her! She is so stinkin cute! I can't believe she is 2! Happy birthday, sweet girl!!!!
I can't believe how she has grown. Happy Happy Birthday Jade!
Post a Comment