Today I let Layla pick out her outfit. This is what she picked out. We zipped up her jacket all the way to her neck. This is just how she likes it. Then she placed her hat on her head and gleefully wiggled her bum. She looked at me and said "Hey, I look good! I want to look in the mirror." Layla ran to the mirror and started swaying, smiling and posing. She then told me she looked like a princess.
4 comments:
That is too cute and so funny! Addie does the same thing. She loves to pick her clothes and they never match, but at least she has clothes on!
I love it!!! My daughter loves to have her coat zipped up all the time. She can't wear it if it isn't zipped! So cute! :)
I love the qualifications for a princess get-up. Haha yeah Layla!
yes you do look good i love you layla
Post a Comment