Layla
Layla got a new bed! She transitioned from her crib to the big girl bed. At first she wouldn't sleep in it. But now if we tuck her in with her robotic, hard Elmo she will sleep. We have to kiss Elmo when she goes to sleep. 

Layla also dyed Easter Eggs for the first time! Grandma Suzy brought the eggs and the dyes. We had a great time. Layla kept on saying "egg, egg" and would point to the different colors. She loved it!
Cara
I completed an experiment for my Ecology class where I rotted liver, placed it in a jar and collected insects. This experiment turned out not to be as disgusting as it sounds. The liver basically turned to a consistency of cat food. It also smelled like cat food. Because of a few snowstorms only 3 of my 6 jars collected any bugs. I had several earwigs and one fly. This was definitely a new experience for me.
Dave
Dave has been working in his internal medicine rotation. Apparently he is the go to guy for rectal exams. I guess he is the one on the team that gets to test the poo. I think he is absolutely putting this skill on his CV.
2 comments:
I can't believe how much Layla is growing up! Your experiment does sound pretty gross - what were you supposed to learn from it? And poor Dave. I feel bad for the med students on their teams - I think they always "get" to do the worst stuff. Only one month left!
Sounds like you all are busy! Congrats on baby #2. Layla is adorable!!
Post a Comment