I had a great day yesterday because it ended in getting two things I really wanted. I have been wanting a treadmill to help me keep my exercise goals. With Dave's schedule and Layla's inability to be happy at the gym daycare I have not been able to jog as often as I would like. So, we decided to get a treadmill to keep in our little tiny apartment. I have been watching craigslist like mad to find a good one for a good deal. Yesterday, was my lucky day. I found that is small for our apartment, folds up, has a built in weight bench and hand weights that come with it. It is awesome. My dad helped us out by delivering it to us. Thanks Dad!
I also have been wanting to go on a trip. I feel airport withdrawals if I don't get to travel about every 6 months. I usually can't swing to go on trips that often. But I sure love to travel. Yesterday I decided to go to Tucson to meet my new nephew. I am so excited I leave Saturday.
1 comment:
That is so awesome that you got a treadmill. How nice to be able to get some good exercise at home! (My at-home workout consists of a 20 minute exercise video). I hope you're doing well, Cara (and Dave and Layla)!
Post a Comment