Look at those cute girls! We wish we had been the friends over for the Russian dinner. We miss you guys! :( Happy Easter!
Happy Easter! I am starting to make a quite book for Kate...I wish I could see yours. Sorry about your cars too by the way, that stinks!
We should have gone to your house. No bunny came here at all.Grandma
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Look at those cute girls! We wish we had been the friends over for the Russian dinner. We miss you guys! :( Happy Easter!
Happy Easter! I am starting to make a quite book for Kate...I wish I could see yours. Sorry about your cars too by the way, that stinks!
Happy Easter! I am starting to make a quite book for Kate...I wish I could see yours. Sorry about your cars too by the way, that stinks!
We should have gone to your house. No bunny came here at all.
Grandma
Post a Comment