February 20, 2012

Jan and Feb 2012 - Picture Update

I just uploaded my camera. So here is a picture update!
Layla wrote this letter to Rapunzel.  We mailed it to the fan mail department in Disneyland.  They sent back a signed postcard which she treasures and carries around with her.

A preschool activity Layla and I did together.  She used fingerpaints to put the right number of petals on each flower.

Time to do hair!

Excited to color.

This is the first time we played in snow for the season.  We have only had one big snowstorm in KC.  This was taken while we were in Loveland, CO before the big snowstorm in KC.  Jade didn't know what to do.  She doesn't like being cold.  Layla was very excited to throw snowballs.

Listening carefully while she frosted Valentine cupcakes with Grandma Suzy.

Layla loves cupcakes and had a great time frosting these

Jade has been in trouble several times lately for going number 2 in the bath.  This is right after she did it and Dave had her stand on a towel while he cleaned it up.  She looks a little guilty to me.

Jade loves hats.  Tonight we made her a hat out of a diaper.  She proudly wore it around and wanted to show Layla.  She loves it! 

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Cara, I can't believe Layla is that old now, but what a beautiful little girl she is becoming, and writes already! I love the diaper hat too! Nice to see your girls.