January 14, 2012

Videos of Jade in January 2012

In my unbiased opinion Jade is adorable!  Here is a video of some of the words she knows.  She likes to make sure everyone in the family is close by.  She will often say "Daddy, Mama, Layla, Jade" and check to find everyone.  She also says "Thank you" almost anytime some sort of item is given even if she is the one doing the giving.

Jade also has a fantastic belly laugh.  I tried to get a video of her laughing too.

3 comments:

Katie and Van said...

SO CUTE! I miss that girl--wish we were closer. I need to post some of Daphne's talking. She's doing a lot the same, and I love how she says it with the same emphasis as Jade too. Thanks!

C said...

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E ! ! !

there's nothin' better than a little kiddo's belly laugh! It's my favorite sound in the world!

Callie and Jordan said...

I love her! I am very excited for your visit so I can spend more time with her. Thanks for posting this!